Any other big-time fans on the board?
Any other big-time fans on the board?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I like his music...great guitar player
I loved Stevie Ray's music the first time I heard him. I never heard a white man sing the blues like that. He was awesome.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
SRV is another great one that was taken from us. My favorite songs by him is Living Life by the Drop and Leave my Little Girl Alone. He also does a good verison of voodoo child.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I've never heard of this person.
I hadn't heard of him until a little while back when my bro started playing guitar and listening to his music....he's a pretty amazing artist, and i actually wish i knew more of this stuff....
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I've never heard of this person
[/ QUOTE ] This says a lot about you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
SRV was the shizz. What a loss. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Never trust a Huey [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I was here when they laid down the Dorchester coal seam , as far as that age joke sonny [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sonny ??? Thanks. That's the nicest thing I've been called in 97 years [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks